Dr. Roseann O’Reilly Runte, in consultation with a wide range of internal and external groups, has developed a strategic plan that informs the university’s decision-making over the next five years, highlights its top priorities and set specific targets with timelines.
This plan, approved by the Board of Governors on Feb. 2, guides academic and administrative units as they develop their plans and agendas in the coming months and years.
- Eight roundtables with students, alumni, parents, educators, business leaders, the arts community, political representatives and members of civic organizations
- Meetings of the Senior Planning Committee during which faculty and administrative reports were presented
- Face-to-face meetings with deans, senior administrators and key stakeholders
- Meetings with faculties, departments, students and alumni
- An on-line consultation process inviting comments on the draft strategic plan.
- Read the Strategic Plan: “Defining Dreams”
- Read Feridun Hamdullahpur’s Town Hall presentation
- Read Kim Matheson’s Town Hall presentation
- Read Duncan Watt’s Town Hall presentation
- Speech by Dr. Roseann O’Reilly Runte
- Question and Answer Session
- Speech by Feridun Hamdullahpur
- Speech by Kim Matheson
- Speech by Duncan Watt
- Speech by George Hood